Board certified physician with a head for business needed to join one of the largest healthcare organizations in the country. This position allows for a seasoned physician to apply business and leadership skills while partnering with clinical staff and colleagues to provide optimal health care for our patients on a daily basis.
- Income potential $250, 000+ (base plus leadership stipend and performance bonus)
- No call, no late nights, no weekends
- 80% of your time will be spent on patient care, 20% administrative duties
- Financial oversight as well as leading a team of dedicated clinicians and administrative staff
- Operational oversight with strong corporate support
- Career path with a strong leadership team that believes in promoting from within
We provide occupational medicine and urgent care services. Experienced Internists, Internal Medicine (IM), Family Medicine /Family Practice Physicians (FM/FP) Occupational Medicine (Occ Med) Physicians, Surgeons, Primary Care (PCP) and Emergency Medicine (EM/ED/ER) Physicians are all encouraged to apply.
This established national urgent care facility is South of Metairie, East of the Mississippi area!