254 Easton Ave
Job ID: 15769
Specialty: Psychiatry - Child and Adolescent
Child psychiatrist needed for state of the art program in Central New Jersey.
This program is licensed by the New Jersey Department of Health and Senior Services. Established for fifteen years, the program has been recommended to “ be a model for children’ s partial hospital programs statewide”.
Who We Serve:
- Children between ages 5 and 17 years. (Adolescents receive services separately.)
- Children who do not require 24-hour inpatient care
- Children who cannot be managed by outpatient care alone
- Anyone can refer, including schools, physicians, agencies, parents.
The goal is to offer high-quality mental health diagnoses and intensive treatment to children who suffer from emotional and behavioral difficulties that impede their ability to function successfully in a social environment.
- Individual and group therapy
- Family therapy
- Academic instruction in collaboration with the child’ s school district
- Medication management
- Discharge planning and referral services
- Daily lunch
- Transportation for eligible children.