Job Number: 20486
If you are a Clinical Psychologist willing to see adults, adolescents, and children and you are looking for variety in your clinical work with diverse clients, this is a great opportunity. This is a very stable (30 year) practice with strong ties to the medical community, school system, business and industry, as well as social service and law enforcement agencies.
Education, Training and Experience Required:
- Ph.D or PsyD in Pysychology from an APA accredited institution
- Licensed in the State of Georgia or willingness to obtain license
Benefits for Our Physicians & Providers
- No Holidays, No Weekends
- Outpatient only
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Paid Holidays/Vacation, Sick and CME Time
- CME Allowance
- Relocation Allowance
- Tax Deferred Annuity Plan
- Malpractice Insurance at No Cost (FTCA)
- Loan Repayment Program Eligibility
One of the largest physician groups in Southwest Georgia and one of our region’ s largest Community Health Centers. Our organization provides high quality health care to residents across nine Southwest Georgia counties.
We are comprised of 27 locations, 26 clinical sites, a pharmacy, and one administrative location. Additionally, our physician group includes over 70 providers that specialize in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Midwifery, Podiatry, Behavioral Health, Optometry, and Dentistry.