Seeking applicants for Family Medicine Program Director for accredited residency training program.
Program is accredited for 24 residents and seeks a full-time, board-certified family medicine Program Director. Teaching physicians will receive faculty appointments and collaborate with other faculty. The main UCF COM campus offers state-of-the-art medical education and research facilities.
• Must be Board Certified in Family Medicine by the American Board of Family Medicine
• Prior experience as a Program Director or Associate Director preferred
• Have previous leadership / administrative experience
• A minimum of 5 years of clinical experience in Family Medicine, with 2 years as a core faculty member in an ACGME- accredited Family Medicine Residency Program.
• Be willing to combine Administrative and Diagnostic (teaching) Responsibilities (70/30)
• Have strong administrative and team building skills
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Candidates with recent scholarly activity such as peer reviewed funding, publication of original research or review articles in peer-reviewed journals, chapters in textbooks, publication or presentation of case reports or clinical series at scientific society meetings, or participation in national committees or educations organizations highly encouraged to apply.
Gainesville is home to University of Florida and it offers a high quality of life to its residents.