Job ID: 15341
Daytime Hospitalist Position in Southern Wisconsin
- Days only
- 7 on / 7 off, 7am-7pm
- Three Hospitalists daily, averaging 17 patients per Physician
- Base Salary: $260, 000.00
- Physician Engagement Stipend
- Productivity/Quality Bonus:
- Seven night shifts per year: The daytime Hospitalists cover the two nocturnist time off for vacation/CME by working seven (7) nights per year, 7pm-7am, paid at $1, 885 per night.
- Additional moonlighting shifts are available, day or night, paid at $1885 per 12-hour shift.
- The Hospitalist Physicians provide for Hospital Admissions.
- ER Physicians respond to codes.
- Hospital has a 12 bed ICU, procedures not required by Hospitalist, but a modest level of comfort with ICU patients and vent care is expected as intensivist/pulmonologist coverage is not 24/7.
Fringe Benefits Package:
- 21 days paid vacation, can be used for vacation or continuing Medical Education
- CME annual allowance: $4, 000
- Health, Dental, Life & Disability Insurance - Group Plan rates
- Professional Liability Insurance coverage with paid Tail Endorsement
- Retirement Plan: 403b Tax Sheltered Annuity/Matching, additional 457b, 457f plans
- Flexible Spending Account
- License/DEA fees paid
- Board Certification fees paid
- Relocation/Moving Expenses paid
- Located in Southern Wisconsin, enjoy world-class riverfront, a charming downtown and historic residential neighborhoods.