Job ID: 16188
GASTROENTEROLOGIST – WILL CONSIDER ’ 17 CANDIDATES
Looking for a Gastroenterologist to join four others in a successful practice near MA/RI border. The office is located 1⁄ 4 mile from the hospital where physicians have privileges and do their procedures in a state-of-the-art Endoscopy Suite. Practice is connected to a 72 physician medical group which includes 36 primary care physicians, providing a built-in referral base. Two year contract.
- Practice is 100% GI.
- Full time; 4 1⁄ 2 days per week seeing patients.
- Employed (salary with incentive). Salary base: $300, 000+ depending on experience.
- Signing Bonus for Physician.
- ERCP desired, but not required.
- Call: 1 in 4.
- U.S. Residency trained, board certified or prepared.
Benefits package includes malpractice (occurrence type), four weeks of paid
time off (PTO), holiday time, one week CME plus educational stipend, pension plan, 403(b) retirement benefit, health
insurance, dental, life insurance, disability, relocation (1x), etc.