Job ID: 16840
Work, live and play at the Beach! Multi-specialty physician friendly medical group operating 20 primary care and specialty physician offices in the Myrtle Beach, South Carolina area. Our rapidly growing market is one of the fastest growing in the nation, with resort lifestyle amenities boasting sun, sand and sea (60 miles of public beaches), not to mention golf (nearly 100 golf courses), hunting and fishing, along with hometown values. Our community is a great place to live, work and raise a family, as excellent schools, universities, neighborhoods and extracurricular activities abound.
We are committed to providing an optimal healing environment for the growing healthcare needs of our community. We strive to provide a great practice experience for physicians by focusing on the provider’ s needs We are a 210 bed community hospital with sub-specialty support. We have an active and stable Hospitalist program, ICU and specialty support.
We are searching for a BC/BE Gastroenterologist; ERCP—(Biliary, pancreatic preferred) and/or EUS a plus. We offer a rotating schedule that includes clinic, outpatient endoscopy and hospital consultation rounding.
- Joining busy “ employed” GI practice with 3 other physicians and nurse practitioner.
- Call is 10 days per month including 1 weekend per month.
- Office located adjacent and 2 minute walk (inside) to procedure suite or hospital consultations. “ State of the Art” procedure, anesthesia and recovery suite.
- Immediately busy – current wait for new patients is 3 months.
- Huge referral base of primary care providers in medical group and community.
- Professional and collegial interdepartmental working relations with medical staff. A physician friendly culture with dynamic and attentive Medical Director to help support physician needs.
- Primary service area of 225, 000 and growing daily to offer a solid foundation to build a busy practice in this thriving medical community. Existing patient base for new physician to quickly start patient flow.
- Compensation at or above MGMA median depending on experience. There is a production based (work RVU) incentive to further enhance compensation.
- Great benefits, professional development allowance and paid vacation.
- Fully integrated entity-wide EHR with proactive training and support.
Come join us at the beach!