Specialty: Surgery - General
Job Number: 17107
Hospital is seeking a Board Eligible/Board Certified General Surgeon to join its hospital-employed team. Practice specifics:
- 1: 4 Call Rotation
- Minimally invasive trained, Robotic preferred
- Coverage at two hospitals within same network
- Network physician-led governance council
- Reason for Search: shortage of 4.7 Surgeons in Primary/Secondary Service area.
- Seven total General Surgeons in service area.
- Group has 20+ years in community
- Competitive compensation package including an income guarantee with bonus incentive
- Recruitment Bonus
- Medical Education Debt Payment
- Education Stipend
- Relocation Allowance
- CME Allowance with CME Days
- 401K with 50% match
- Health/Vision/Dental/Life/Disability Package
- No Visa support available
Hospital has been the heart of healthcare in the area for more than 40 years, with a mission of improving the health of their patients and communities. Nestled in a bedroom community on the southern shore of Lake Michigan, about 60 miles east of Chicago, and surrounded by inland lakes and parks. At 227 licensed beds, the hospital provides exceptional acute care with strong programs in cardiology (Certified Primary Stroke Center), orthopedics, surgical services, emergency care, and maternal health. The hospital will break ground on a new hospital in 2018, to open in 2020. Join us and be a part of our NEW hospital!