Job ID: 16075
The hospital recently opened a brand new free-standing Cancer Center on its campus, just in front of the hospital building. This $15.8 million, 21, 000 square foot building was designed with patient comfort and privacy in mind and is beautiful!
Enjoy an employed arrangement in a progressive and financially secure Health System. Find your work/life balance with a family-centered community. Join a strong team of employed physicians who offer a direct source for referrals and specialties. The culture is one you' ll not find elsewhere with employee accountability and pride in our organization. You have to see this for yourself!
Practice Opportunity Details:
- $475, 000 base salary
- $40, 000 signing bonus (forgiven after 1 year)
- $30, 000 retention bonus (over 3 years)
- Paid malpractice
- CME – 5 days + $6, 000
- Relocation assistance – direct payment to moving company up to $15, 000
- Strong pension plan
- Health, vision, dental, life and disability coverage available at a discounted cost
- 33 vacation days
- 1: 3 call schedule – phone consult calls only after hours
- No acute call means flexibility on residence location (within 1 hour of hospital)
This community is only 45 minutes from Champaign and has about 20, 000 residents. It boasts great schools, affordable housing and is steep in history and the town was built around the development of the railroad. Several lakes and parks in the area.