Seeking an outstanding ARNP to join our growing Palliative Care team. Our innovative and expanding program serves patients both inpatient and outpatient. The Palliative Care team focuses on ensuring collaborative, holistic support to patients and their families.
* To provide palliative care, along with the Palliative Care interdisciplinary team, which includes physicians
ARNP' s, MSW' s and spiritual support
* Part time: 3 days/week: .6 FTE 8am - 5pm
* Relocation assistance
* Experienced support staff
* Supervise Medical Students and Residents as needed on the Palliative Care team.
* Perform outpatient clinic consultations and follow up visits for community Palliative Care patients
* One year working experience as part of an interdisciplinary team
* Minimum 3 years nursing experience, clinical nursing care in Oncology, Hospice, Geriatrics and/or intensive
* Washington State ARNP license & controlled substance license
Located 60 miles north of Seattle and 86 miles south of Vancouver, B.C. The area offers quick access to the San Juan Islands and the North Cascade Mountains; hiking, biking, camping, fishing and skiing right in your back yard! Endless water sports and mountain activities provide an amazing lifestyle. Bike to work! Close enough to all major metropolitan areas, enjoying all the best in world class sports and entertainment.