Job ID: 16227
Practicing and experienced physicians as well as residents will be considered. Must be licensed in Texas or eligible and Internal Medicine trained.
- $120/hr (days) & $129/hr (nights). 168 hours/month (14 twelve hour shifts). 7p-7a
- $50 for each discharge
- Sign-on bonus ($25K)
- Relocation assistance (up to $15K)
- Student loan repayment ($30K)
- Potential for monthly stipend final 24 months of training ($2K/month)
- Malpractice coverage with tail coverage
- Average night admissions are about 8-10
- Daily census can vary from 15-20
- Cross coverage of about 120-130
- Procedures are not required
- Open ICU
- PA works with Nocturnist at night
Abilene, Texas is a regional center of higher education and the Arts. Population is 119K in town with over 400K draw. The people distinguish themselves as being warm, friendly and open to accepting new people and ideas. It is a charming, safe community and a fine place to raise a family.