Job ID: 17096
Specialty: Cardiology - Interventional
Hospital is seeking a Board Eligible/Board Certified Interventional Cardiologist to join its hospital-employed Interventional Cardiology team of 4:
- Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI (Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care)
- Atrial Fibrillation Certification (Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care)
- Joint Commission Advanced Heart Failure Certification
- Primary Stroke Center
- American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation Certification
- 2015 Get With The Guidelines Heart Failure Gold Plus Distinction
- Blue Distinction Center Plus for Cardiac Care BCBS
Call: 1: 4 group.
Group currently has 3 offices - 7 miles apart. The group has been in practice for 20+ years. They were acquired by the hospital in 2015.
Cardiovascular procedures and technology offered at the“ new” facility (2012) include:
- PCI in 4 available cath labs
- Electrophysiology procedures including Left Atrial Appendage Closure (Watchman)
A comprehensive compensation package will be offered and may include:
- Competitive Salary (based on MGMA guidelines) with bonus incentive
- Commencement Bonus
- Medical Education Debt Payment
- Relocation Allowance
- CME Allowance with CME Days
- 401K with 50% match
- Health/Vision/Dental/Life/Disability Package
*No Visa support.