The Center Medical Director (CMD) works on the front lines of patient care, working with their teams to provide an positive patient experience while providing medical oversight over clinical operations and work in coordination with other members of the Center
Board certified physician with a head for business needed to join one of the largest healthcare organizations in the country. This position allows for a seasoned physician to apply business and leadership skills while partnering with clinical staff and colleagues to provide optimal health care for our patients on a daily basis.
- Income potential $250, 000+ (base plus leadership stipend and performance bonus)
- No call, no late nights, no weekends
- 80% of your time will be spent on patient care, 20% administrative duties
- Financial oversight as well as leading a team of dedicated clinicians and administrative staff
- Operational oversight with strong corporate support
- Career path with a strong leadership team that believes in promoting from within
We provide occupational medicine and urgent care services. Experienced Internists, Internal Medicine (IM), Family Medicine /Family Practice Physicians (FM/FP) Occupational Medicine (Occ Med) Physicians, Surgeons, Primary Care (PCP) and Emergency Medicine (EM/ED/ER) Physicians are all encouraged to apply.