Cancer Center is expanding and seeking candidates who are board certified in neuro-oncology for an employed position located. The successful candidate will join a well-established multidisciplinary team which includes specialist in neurology, neurosurgery, radiosurgery, hematology oncology, radiation oncology, neuroradiology and neuropathology.
• Newly created position due to need for neuro-oncology services at a 909-bed level 1 trauma center
• Employment by large Medical Group
• 29-county service area which includes 1.4 million residents
• Well established referral network including 8 affiliated hospitals, 6 regional cancer centers, and Medical Group ambulatory practices
• Construction in progress for new 6-story cancer center expected to open in 2018
• Onsite Gamma-knife and Cyberknife
• State of the art radiation oncology support
• Competitive compensation and benefits including relocation
Located in the heart of Eastern NC, this is an ideal, family-oriented community that caters to outdoor enthusiasts and sportsmen. 45 miles from I-95 and just over an hour from Raleigh, the Outer Banks, Oriental (the sailing capital of NC) and the Atlantic Ocean.
• Vibrant college community including over 35, 000 students
• Low cost of living, affordable housing and excellent choice of schools
• Desirable climate with mild winters and four seasons
• Division I football, basketball and baseball teams
• Numerous shopping opportunities, including popular national chains and unique, locally-owed stores
• 20 parks including 3 waterfront- a 324-acre nature park and an outdoor amphitheatre
• Numerous challenging private and public golf courses.
• Annual CME Stipend
• Relocation Assistance
• Malpractice (with tail)
• Insurance: Medical, Disability & Life