Job Number: 7686
Full-time experienced BC/BE clinical neurologist or a graduating resident or fellow.
Must desire general neurology with proficiency in EMG/EEG:
- Note: J-1 Visa Waiver candidates will be considered
- Community Demand and develop a stronger Neurology presence in growth
- Join 1 Neurologist
- Patient and Procedure Mix - Growth in neurosciences is due to an unmatched
combination of clinical excellence and advanced technologies. Blend neurologists,
neuroradiologists, neurosurgeons and physician assistants throughout the region
with progressive facilities and such state of the art technologies as:
- Fixed MRI, 3.0 Tesla
- Open MRI, 1.0 Tesla
- Mobile PET/CT scanning
- Spiral CT scanning
- Gamma Knife Perfexion
- Sleep Labs
Employed position with competitive salary.
Full range of benefits including:
The middle of Michigan is a wonderful place to live and work –– truly, the best of both worlds.
- Professional Liability with Tail Coverage
- Life, Health and Dental coverage
- Long-term and Short-term Disability
- CME Days and Dollars
- Relocation Allowance