Outstanding opportunity for an experienced Neurosurgery Physician Assistant with a well-established practice to help build and expand their Neuro Destination Center! After hours call from home with Practice call being shared amongst the members of the group.
* Compensated for call!
* Competitive compensation and benefits package!
Hospital is a Level II Trauma designation. Hospital has also built two new dedicated neurosurgical ORs.
Typical and frequent examples of our patient' s needs are painful and disabling diseases of the spine, brain tumors, intracranial hemorrhages, hydrocephalus, and peripheral nerve problems. We provide a wide range of services: Neuro-Oncology, Brain Tumor Support Group, clinical trials and more. Our physicians are trained to use the most cutting edge-technologies, which means a more precise surgical experience for our patients. We can offer:
• MRI computer assisted stereotactic navigation that identifies the location of tumors with improved accuracy and better tissue preservation
• O-arm and stealth navigation
• 3-D operating microscope that pinpoints even the smallest points of interest during surgical procedures for superior accuracy.
• Artificial disc implants
• Our neurosurgery team specializes in minimally invasive brain and spinal procedures
• Decompressions and fusions
• Percutaneous pedicle screw fixation
• Microscopic diskectomies