Job ID: 16164
Job #16164 | Nocturnist Needed In Central Texas - Block schedule
Regional Medical Center is assisting in the recruitment of a nocturnist to replace existing physicians who cover the night shift.
· Employed setting
· 7 on/7 off schedule
· Coverage includes both ICU and medical surgical patients
· Procedures, codes, vent management and intubation required
· Service area near 65, 000
· Level IV trauma center
Compensation Package MAY Include:
- Initial base salary based on MGMA guidelines
- Commencement Bonus
- CME/Relocation Allowance
- Possible Medical Education Debt Repayment Assistance
Regional Medical Center is in central Texas located conveniently to Fort Worth, Austin, and Abilene. A thriving community with a large industrial base of several international companies, the community has low unemployment and stable economy. The county also is home to several excellent school districts recently recognized for scholastic accomplishments. The hospital is licensed for 188 beds and offers a wide variety of medical specialists from Neurology to Urology, and Cardiology to Oncology.