Job ID: 16293
Nocturnist Physician – Eastern Massachusetts – one hour from Boston
- Join this 150 Bed Hospital
- ICU Skills are needed to run “ codes” and “ rapid responses” to intubate and staff lines and to manage ICU patients with the assistance of the eICU (electronic ICU) tam who follows ICU patients remotely overnight.
- Most of the overnight duties involve the admission and management of Emergency Room patients on the floors, the telemetry unit, and the ICU
- There is no major trauma, and the Boston hospitals are resources for complex patients who require transfer for tertiary care.
- Night shifts are 12-hours (7am-7pm) and you will do at least 14 shifts per month.
- Routine floor calls are taken from homey by a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant from 10pm-7am.
- EMR: Meditech
- Competitive salary package
- This is a lovely area of the country, surrounded by water of various sorts. 20 minutes from Providence, Rhode Island, an hour from Boston, and 30 minutes from Cape Cod