Job ID: 14086
A successful health network is seeking an Internal Medicine or Family Medicine Physician to support our Hospitalist program as a Nocturnist. Practicing candidates must be board certified and new residents must be board eligible. Position highlights include:
- Full-time, employed position – 7 nights on/7 nights off.
- 2 Hospitalists are on during the day time hours and 1 Nocturnist per shift.
- Response to hospital codes and rapid response calls is required.
- Rounding on ICU is required.
- We do not require procedures, but welcome the ability to provide them.
- e-ICU with affiliations with the University of Wisconsin.
- EMR is Meditech - CPOE.
- Average number of night-time admissions is 2-7.
- Average number of patients evaluated per night is 2-4.
- Competitive salary with productivity bonus, 2-year income guarantee and malpractice insurance.
- Comprehensive benefits package including: CME, vacation, medical, dental, vision, retirement savings opportunities, LTD and STD, and more.