Job ID: 12414
Specialty: Nurse Practitioner
Nurse Practitioner Opening in Providence, Rhode Island
As Nurse Practitioner, you will be responsible for all aspects of patient care, diagnosis, treatments, consultations, conducting physicals and check-ups, ordering and performing various tests, providing general and preventative care, treating illnesses, and collecting family history information. You will also be responsible for counseling patients and elderly with education regarding preventative care and prescribed treatments.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES include, but are not limited to:
- Work closely with Administrator to ensure comprehensive delivery of services and quality patient care.
- Cooperate with management in the direction of all center activities to ensure accomplishment of all center objectives.
- Evaluate medical procedures and everyday situations and suggest ways to improve delivery of service and profitability.
- Chart all patient transactions in accordance with company policies and procedures. Write orders and record progress notes which will be reviewed and countersigned by the supervising physician.
- Assist management in identifying, analyzing and resolving work problems by evaluating the effectiveness of existing clinical methods and procedures and suggesting improvements.
- Assist clinical staff in understanding and complying with policies and procedures.
- Comply with company and corporate policies and procedures regarding ethical, legal, professional issues and applicable regulations.
- Current license as a NP.
- Current BLS certification.
- Strong leadership skills and ability to function in an interdisciplinary team are essential.
- Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills, and attention to detail.