Join only dedicated women’ s hospital offering a Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit with 14-hour, onsite neonatology coverage. Women’ s Hospital, part of a Regional Health System, recently received a facelift creating a spa-like environment for patients to enjoy. The hospital was voted “ Best Place to Have a Baby” four times! Their hospitals deliver 10% of all babies born in the state of Arkansas annually. To date, we have delivered over 54, 000 babies.
Located in part of the larger Northwest Arkansas area including Fayetteville, Bentonville, & Rogers with beautiful lakes, streams, walking trails and culture including Broadway plays, live concerts and multi-million dollar works of art at Crystal Bridges. The diverse friendly community offers excellent schools and a strong economy. It is the corporate home of Wal-Mart (along with 1350 supporting vendor companies), JB Hunt Trucking and Tyson Foods with easy access to a regional airport with 20 direct destinations including New York, Chicago, Dallas, Minneapolis and Los Angeles.
Northwest Arkansas was just named #3 as best places to live by US News & World Report. This is one of the fastest growing regions in the country with a population of over 500, 000 people and an average of 26-28 people per day moving into the area. The historic downtown and vibrant entertainment districts are recognized as top destinations for shopping, dining and the arts. Lots of outdoors activites!
• Employed position
• Candidate will have the option of using a developing OB Hospitalist program
• Call is anticipated to be 1: 3
• Around 250 deliveries per month and around 225 surgeries per month
• Block scheduling
• Dedicated C-Section OR
• CRNA provide anesthesia coverage, MD supervised
• 2 Da Vinci Robots located at Sister facility i
• Office space available on hospital campus
• Soon-to-be renovated 20 LDRP rooms
• Equipment is available
The hospital will be offering a competitive recruitment package which may include: • MGMA competitive salary with productivity incentives
• Full employee benefits
• Commencement bonus
• Possible stipend for the remainder of training
• Student Loan Repayment assistance
• Marketing, Relocation, CME and more!