Job ID: 15866
Growing hospital in the New Haven area is actively seeking an OB/GYN physician to join their group, providing high quality medical and surgical care to obstetrical and gynecological patients in an office-based setting as well as providing on-call coverage.
- Graduation from accredited medical school (MD or DO) and accredited OBGYN residency program required
- Valid and unrestricted Connecticut medical license or the ability to obtain one and a valid DEA.
- BC/BE in OBGYN medicine
- Provides quality supervision of residents, medical students, nurses, medical assistants, nurse practitioners, physician assistants and other clinical staff at the site.
- Participates in on-call coverage with OBGYN providers. Call rotation of 1 in 3 or 1 in 4.
- Competitive salary plus incentive compensation based on productivity and quality measures. Physician will also share in bonus awards from based on participation in quality or utilization programs from various insurers.
- Generous paid time off includes vacation, holidays, sick time and CME.
- Benefits include medical, vision, dental (including orthodontia), 401k with employer match and CME allowance.
- Relocation assistance and hiring bonus may be included.
- H-1 B Cap Exempt. Willing to sponsor Green Card Applicants