Job Number: 27052
- OB/GYNs perform complete ambulatory obstetric and gynecological care for patients and serve as consultant and resource to the Nurse Practitioners, Midwives, Nurses, and Reproductive Health Counselors.
- OB/GYNs admit and care for patients at Women & Infants Hospital and. perform surgery on patients at Women & Infants Hospital when medically indicated. Such procedures include (but are not limited to) tubal ligations, c-sections, gynecological surgery, deliveries, etc
- With staff privileges at Women & Infants Hospital, our OB/GYNs physicians attend and take call for Women & Infants Hospital Clinics, Emergency Room, or floors in Obstetrics and Gynecology, and perform deliveries and other OB/GYN services, for hospital patients, some of whom are not our patients.
- OB/GYNs also participate in health maintenance and cancer screening activities, Performance Improvement, Risk Management, and Peer Review activities. This includes medical audits, chart reviews, etc
- In-house Ob-Gyns, Dental, Optometry, Podiatry, Dermatology, Asthma/Allergy, Nephrology, ENT, Dermatology, and Nurse Care Management services, on same EMR. We have 9 neighborhood-based primary care patient
- BE/BC OB/GYN
- Ability to obtain Rhode Island medical license
- Base(200k rage) with productivity incentive. Expected compensation around 275k.
- Benefits package
- Rhode Island may be the smallest state in the country, but ask anyone who lives there and they’ll tell you the tiny state is full of charm, history, and beautiful scenery. All that is especially true of Providence, the capital of Rhode Island, which many consider to be an under-appreciated destination for food, art, and entertainment.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.