Specialty: Occupational Medicine
Job Number: 26486
- Practice Details
- 100% Outpatient
- No Call
- Will accept Residents
- Will consider physicians in the field of Family Medicine, Urgent Care, Emergency Medicine, Occ Med.
- The Physician for Occupational Health has the responsibility of treating and managing Worker's Compensation claims
- Working as a point of reference providing guidance and information to the employee, employer, and insurance carrier, and managing patients for the duration of their Work Comp claim.
- Will perform Department of Transportation physicals in accordance with federal guidelines and regulations
- Perform physicals for non-DOT related needs
- Act as a liaison for the community, supporting and advocating for the importance of safe practices and healthy choices in the workplace
- Act as a Medical Review Officer for the clinic's drug screening program;
- Not-for-profit organization that provides comprehensive health care services to more than 600,000 people in a nine-county area of Southern Oregon and Northern California.
- Work in both locations; Medford and Grants Pass, Oregon.
- Full-time permanent position
- Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive starting pay and scheduled wage increases
- Sign-on bonus
- Comprehensive health insurance, including medical, dental, vision, wellness and disability insurance
- Paid vacation and holiday time off
- Retirement package with an employer contribution
- Southern Oregon is great place to live if you love the outdoors!
- Located in picturesque Southern Oregon. Nestled between the Cascade and Siskiyou mountains, the area is known for its temperate climate. Here you’ll find warm summers, mild winters, vibrant springs and colorful autumns.
- Drive to the spectacular Oregon coast in two hours or fly to San Francisco or Portland in 50 minutes. Rogue Valley International-Medford Airport is centrally located and easily accessible from most airports.
- BC/BE in Occupational and Environmental Medicine
- Will also consider Board Certified Family Medicine, Urgent Care, Emergency Medicine
- MD or DO
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.