7565 Dannaher Drive
Job Number: 15526
ENT needed in the foothills of Great Smokey Mountains!
BE/BC ENT physician needed to replace a retiring physician.
- Join a stellar group of 8 BC Otolaryngologists
- Employment to partnership opportunity— excellent growth potential with one physician nearing retirement
- Convenient call coverage shared with 8 physicians in the group
- Office space is available now in 3 locations, which are 10-20 minutes apart
- Practice has been in the community for over 30 years and is well established
- Strong audiology services and allergy clinics as well as some cosmetic care
The private group will be offering a competitive recruitment package which may include:
We’ re in the beautiful foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park and are home to the main campus of the University of Tennessee, with Division I sports and strong academic programs. Our area offers extensive water sports and hiking. A wonderful symphony orchestra and art museum provide great additions to what Knoxville has to offer. Affordable cost of living, with no state income tax. Our area has excellent private and public schools.
- MGMA competitive salary with productivity incentives
- Full employee benefits
- Commencement and/or sign-on bonus
- Possible stipend for the remainder of training
- Student Loan Repayment assistance
- Marketing, Relocation, CME and more!