Job Number: 5250
- Pediatrician needed 30 minutes from Champaign. Join and share call with 5 other general Pediatricians within community in affiliation with hospital network.
- Location site has 2 general Pediatricians, 3 including this position
- Outpatient position; includes level 2 nursery duties and opportunity to do some inpatient work at the hospital
- Telephone call and night/weekend acute clinics 1: 5 Telephone Advisory nurse system developed to reduce call. They answer all phones after 5: 00, and triage patients’ calls accordingly. This has significantly reduced the number of calls for physicians
- Pediatric subspecialty support includes, Critical Care, Neurology, Pulmonology, Gastroenerology, and Developmental-Behavioral, Genetics, Peds Surgery, Peds Cardiology, and level 3 nursery.
- Leading-edge technology, including EPIC EMR
- Competitive compensation/benefit package, including paid malpractice insurance with 100% tail coverage and relocation package
- Area is home to boating, skiing, and fishing, two state parks, a forest preserve, golf courses, two country clubs, and a soccer complex
- Located 50 minutes from Indianapolis, 2 hours from Chicago, and 3.5 hours from St. Louis