Hospital in Jacksonville is currently searching for a Pediatric Gastroenterologist to start new IP & OP service line.
This hospital has the busiest ED in Jacksonville which includes an onsite ED at the hospital as well as 3 FSEDs located throughout the city. Their Pediatric Emergency visits averaged well over 21, 000 visits in 2016 and we are on that same tract for 2017 annual visit volume. With this ED volume, Pediatric Admissions have also increase.
The hospital has six critical care beds in the PICU and eight general pediatric beds on the pediatric floor.
• Large number of Pediatricians serve as a referral base for ED and for inpatient care.
• Locums will be provided for back up
• Pediatric Hospitalist and Intensivist service staffed by board certified pediatric critical care physicians 24/7
• Dedicated Pediatric ED staffed by board certified pediatric emergency medicine physicians
• Employed position with competitive compensation and benefits offered
This will be a no trauma, low acuity/post-operative pediatric care, outpatient practice offering comprehensive care. The incoming pediatric gastroenterologist will have access to a pediatric-equipped endoscopy lab with outpatient procedures being performed at the surgery center.