- Board Certified/Board Eligible Pediatric Urologist
- Full-time employed position with multispecialty group
- Sign-on bonus
- Competitive compensation package, excellent benefits, and generous paid time off
- Robust practice engaged in providing the highest standard of medical care for its patients
- Collaborative team approach to providing excellent patient care.
- Team consists of a Pediatric Urologist, two physician extenders; RNs, and medical assistants
- We serve over two million people in a large geographic region in South Texas that extends throughout the Coastal Bend and Rio Grande Valley, serving the lower 31 counties of South Texas.
Pediatric tertiary care center with pediatric specialists representing 32 medical and 13 surgical specialties.
Texas is a wonderful place to work, live and play. Tort reform has made Texas an attractive practice location because of the low number of lawsuits and reduced cost of malpractice insurance. Enjoy the Texas Gulf Coast with miles of beautiful beaches, world-class sailing and wind surfing. The mild climate allows for year-round outdoor family activities such as golf, cycling, and tennis. The cost of living is low and there is no state income tax.