Job ID: 15494
Hospital Seeking a third BE/BC Otolaryngologist to join a well-established and successful practice currently comprised of 2 experienced Otolaryngologists. Call will be shared equally amongst the group' s surgeons. We offer the highest standard of otolaryngology and facial plastic surgery care in a comfortable professional office located in the hospital’ s office building. The position is hospital employed and offers full benefits (health, vacation, malpractice, retirement, etc.) and includes productivity opportunities as well. From a market standpoint there is minimal competition and thus one can expect to have a busy, successful practice.
Highly competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package along with a dedicated commitment to maintaining work/life balance for our providers. Listed below are just a few highlights of the position’ s compensation and benefits package:
17th ranked Best School District Nationwide
- Competitive salary plus productivity incentives
- Sign-on bonus
- Paid time off (20 days/year)
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, 403B, life and disability
- CME - 5 days and up to $3, 500
- Relocation assistance (if applicable)
- Education loan repayment (if applicable)
- Paid Malpractice
Lakefront community with year-round festivals and activities
2018 J1 candidates considered.