Behavioral Health Center is looking for an experienced Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant to join their team. Competitive Recruitment package available. This employed position will perform the functions of assessing, planning, implementing, evaluating patients of all ages in the Behavioral Health Center under the direct and indirect supervision of the psychiatrist:
• Assist psychiatrists with completion of Discharge Summaries as assigned
• Provides psychotropic medication management for patients of all ages in an outpatient setting
• Maintains accurate, detailed records
• Consults and coordinates with health care team members to implement appropriate care
• Promotes customer service (Patients, Families, Visitors, Employees)? Community of 100, 000 in SW Oklahoma, an hour and twenty minutes outside Oklahoma City and a couple hours north of Fort Worth, TX. This is a chance to practice meaningful medicine and really make a difference.