Job ID: 15797
Specialty: Internal Medicine
Health Network is currently recruiting an SNFist for caring for post-acute patients and long-term patients at our affiliated skilled nursing homes in the Ridley/Glenn Mills area in Delaware County, PA. We are seeking a BC/BE Internal Medicine, Family Medicine or Geriatric Medicine trained physician who will be responsible for providing a true continuum of care to our patients alongside our facility partners from the admission of the patient through post-discharge plan of care. This physician will collaborate with Nurses, Social Workers and Nurse Practitioners to provide post-acute services both in the home and nursing facilities. An opportunity exists to be Medical Director in the nursing homes. Call is shared between other physicians, NP’ s and PA’ s.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine, Family Practice or Geriatric Medicine.
- Minimum of 1 Year of experience working with Geriatric population – Preferred
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to manage complex medical conditions
- Ability to work as part of a cohesive team in the delivery of high-quality care
Health System is located twenty minutes from downtown Philadelphia, PA, close to beautiful urban and suburban homes and top quality private and public schools. Nationally recognized cultural and sports programs are available, as well as recreational activities for all ages. We are strategically located and only a two-hour drive south to Washington, D.C., a 90-minute drive north to New York City, 90 minutes west to historical Lancaster county and 90 minutes east to New Jersey and Delaware beaches.
Health Network is a member of a well-integrated major provider of community healthcare. This is an employed position with competitive benefits. Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a CV for immediate consideration.