· Board Certified/Board Eligible
· Prefer start date in 2017 Practice Structure:
· Optional: Employment or income guarantee model
· Outpatient opportunity for solo or practice; 1.5 other urologists in community
· Hospitalists available 24/7
· Flexible call Financial Package:
· MGMA 50th starting salary, depending on experience
· Monthly income guarantee stipend covers salaries, benefits, rent, utilities, malpractice, office and medical supplies and more
· Other compensation includes practice management consulting services (for income guarantee model), relocation reimbursement, and sign-on bonus, EMR and marketing assistance
· Physician will be very welcomed in the community.
· Payor mix is 52% Medicare, 7% managed care, 15% Medicaid, 2% commercial, 5% HMO, 12% Blue Cross and 7% other.
· Office space available within walking distance to the hospital.
· Very large referral base, including primary and secondary markets. Regional Medical Center is a licensed 171 bed acute care facility fully accredited by The Joint Commission. Providing 24 hour emergency services, it is also a state certified ALS Base Hospital, authorizing medical direction and support of pre-hospital care providers, fire department paramedic and ambulance personnel. The facility offers a full complement of patient-centered, community hospital and regional referral services in most major medical disciplines, including open heart surgery and neurosurgery. More than 100 affiliated physicians and allied health professionals comprise the medical staff and represent a broad cross-section of specialty areas