1900 South Ave H02-009
Job Number: 19679
Health System is seeking a BC/BE Psychiatrist to join our Behavioral Medicine Department. We will consider your ideal practice, while our greatest need is for Outpatient and Addiction Psychiatry.
- 34 bed Inpatient Behavioral Health Unit
- Competitive Salary, Loan Forgiveness, and Exceptional Benefits
- Our system is the first known health system in the nation to offset 100% of our fossil fuel use with local renewable energy
- Teaching and Research are supported
- Highly collaborative team includes 12 Adult Psychiatrists, 4 Child Psychiatrists, 12 Psychologists, 5 Psychiatric NPs, an Addictionologist and a host of Master’ s prepared Therapists and Counselors
- Colleagues in Palliative Care, Neurology, Sleep Medicine, Pediatrics, Women’ s Health, Pain Medicine and many others contribute to integrated, multispecialty health care for our patients
Our Health System is an award winning, physician-led, integrated healthcare system employing nearly 500 physicians. Our mission is to distinguish ourselves through excellence in patient care, education, research and improved health in the communities we serve. A rewarding practice and excellent quality of life awaits.
Our community is a historic, vibrant city nestled between bluffs and the legendary Mississippi River. We boast some of the best outdoor recreation, excellent schools including three universities, affordable housing in safe neighborhoods, an endless variety of live entertainment and breathtaking beauty, making this a great place to call home.