Job Number: 20112
- BE/BC Cardiologist for nighttime coverage of cardiovascular services
- Shifts are 7: 00pm to 7: 00am
- 7 nights on / 7 nights off (26 weeks per year)
- Subspecialty cardiologists (interventional, echocardiography, electrophysiology, and transplant/VAD) are on call as resources for the care of complex patients and to deliver advanced subspecialty and/or procedural care beyond the practice scope for a general cardiologist.
- Opportunities are available to read echo and/or nuclear and to perform diagnostic heart cath for maintenance of skills.
- Cardiology group consists of 9 Non-invasive, 7 Interventional, 3 EP, and 2 CHF/Transplant/VAD specialists.
No Visa Support available.
A comprehensive compensation package will be offered and may include:
- Base Salary (shift rate) plus Incentive
- Commencement and/or Signing Bonus
- potential for Medical Education Debt Repayment
- Relocation Expenses
- CME, Licensure, Dues, Subscriptions
- Health and Retirement
400-bed tertiary care center