2100 Stantonsburg Rd.
Job ID: 12451
Specialty: Psychiatry - Child and Adolescent
The Department of Psychiatry & Behavioral Medicine is accepting applications for two BE/BC Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists to serve as full-time Assistant or Associate Professors.
- Excellent blend of clinical care, teaching, and scholarly activities
- Work with growing, multi-disciplinary, and collegial department
- Provide direct clinical care both face-to-face and via telepsychiatry
- Assist in the teaching and clinical supervision of medical students, residents, and other health professional trainees;
- Newly expanded 22, 000 sq. ft. outpatient facility
- Collaborate with other faculty members in conducting clinical research, with the opportunity to initiate projects if desired;
- Salary and academic rank (tenure track or fixed term) commensurate with experience and academic background
- Relocation Assistance
- CME Days & Reimbursement
- Malpractice (with tail)
- State Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Family-oriented community
Just over an hour from Raleigh, the Outer Banks, Oriental (the sailing capital of NC) and the Atlantic Ocean
- Vibrant college community including over 35, 000 students
- Low cost of living, affordable housing and excellent choice of schools
- Desirable climate with mild winters and four seasons
- 20 parks including 3 waterfront- a 324-acre nature park and an outdoor amphitheater
- Several private and public golf courses.