- 60 bed Behavioral Health Center
- Child/Adolescent Psychiatrist
- Predominantly inpatient caring for adolescents 13-17 years of age with diverse psychiatric diagnoses along
- Some coverage time to time for adult patients.
- Monday – Friday schedule with call schedule of 1: 5 week nights and weekends
- Program Director leadership opportunity is available
- Perform initial psychiatric evaluations, treatment team leadership; follow-up care/treatment for patients, and administrative duties of documentation and medical staff meetings.
- Competitive base salary, bonus opportunity, full benefits, relocation and more
The facility offers comprehensive adolescent and adult psychiatric services including inpatient stabilization and partial hospitalization programs. The treatment setting is multidisciplinary and the hospital staff consists of highly trained behavioral health professionals
Family friendly community of 35, 000 just an hour north of downtown Dallas. Affordable homes and great schools.