Job #14902 | Adult & Geriatric Psych Opportunity Just 30 Miles from Columbia, MO
Community hospital, is searching for a BC or BE Psychiatrist to join an existing physician and assist in managing the facility' s Senior Mental Health service. This is a busy, newly expanded 30 bed unit and the opportunity will focus on outpatient clinic and nursing home consult work.
• No out-patient psychiatry services in surrounding area.
• Physician will provide backup inpatient (phone) call coverage only.
• Call is anticipated to be no more than 10 days a month
• Remodeled ICU & acute care facility
• Inpatient geriatric psych unit fully renovated 3 years ago
• Community park with pool, walking trails, lakes, tennis courts, dog park, and more!
• Low crime, low cost of living
• Ample outdoor activities including hunting, fishing, boating, & camping
• Great schools & parks
• Easy access to Columbia with population of 140, 000
Hospital will offer a competitive recruitment package which may include:
• MGMA competitive salary with productivity incentives
• Full employee benefits
• Commencement and/or sign-on bonus
• Possible stipend for the remainder of training
• Student Loan Repayment assistance
• Marketing, Relocation, CME and more!