Job ID: 8599
Hiring Psychologist to provide assessment and treatment services to adults and seniors, due to an ever-expanding demand for high quality mental health services. Advanced training in neuropsychological assessment, forensic work, and individual psychotherapy is a plus. We are a financially stable, outpatient mental health practice with an excellent community reputation and a strong referral base. The practice is known for its excellent clinicians, collegiality, and professionalism.
The practice offers the following:
- A group that employs a diverse clinical staff that is well equipped to serve a full range of mental health needs.
- Providers who are experienced in consultation with other mental health providers, court services, social service agencies, industrial and other employer groups, schools, and medical and rehabilitation personnel.
- A large referral base from primary care and specialty physicians.
- Working with associates who are committed to public service and who provide educational and diverse consultant services to the community.
- The opportunity to step into a practice that is affiliated with health system and its regional behavioral health presence which enjoys an excellent reputation throughout our 17-county service area of people.
- A very competitive salary and benefit package is offered, including malpractice insurance and a generous continuing education allowance.
The area offers low cost of living with high quality of life, top Ten public & private schools in the nation, plus 4 colleges & universities, professional theaters, over a dozen museums, symphony, riverboat cruises, casinos, Professional sports with over 20 golf courses and much more.