1100 Kentucky Ave
Specialty: Nurse Anesthetist
Job Number: 15190
Medical Center in West Plains, MO seeks a well-qualified, compassionate, BE/BC CRNA to join 4 other CRNA’ s for a team of 5.
- Join a very cohesive anesthesia department of 4 CRNA’ s and 3 Anesthesiologists.
- 4 Block schedule
- Call ration currently 1: 4, expecting to go 1: 5 soon with the opening of another room.
- Post call day off
- Medical Supervision, CRNA’ s granted autonomy by choice, MD always available.
- Complete gamut of OR: Neuro (mostly spine/rare head), vascular, ortho, ENT, GU, OB and GI. Healthy Peds (General, ENT, GU), Cardio not required.
- Average 55 deliveries/month (75% have epidurals)
- New Grads acceptable – (Current CRNA’ s have over 55 years experience and willing to mentor.)
- Normal hours: Monday – Friday, 8 hours/day, arrive at 6: 30 a.m., patient in room by 7: 00 a.m., usually down to 2 rooms by 3 p.m.
- Draeger Anethesia machines
- EMR – Innovium newly launched for anesthesia
- Specialty & Subspecialty services include: Pulmonology, Pathology, Cardiology, Neurology, Oncology, Psychiatry, Interventional Cardiology, Ophthalmology, Rheumatology, Urology, General Surgery, Cardiothoracic Surgery, Neurosurgery, Pain Management, OBGYN, Ortho, Wound Care, Diagnostic Radiology, Radiation Oncology, Occupational Medicine.
- Salary base of $150k plus overtime. (CRNA’ s w-2 averaging over 200K)
- Generous sign on bonus and relocation.
- Hospital provides malpractice insurance. Benefits include: health, dental, vision, life, long and short term disability, AD&D,
- 27 days of PTO per year. (32 days after 5 years)
- Very reasonable health insurance, non-smoker employee rate is $22.00/month. Family rate: $154/month
- 403B matching up to 3% after one year.
You’ ll discover a quality lifestyle in a breathtaking location. Come see firsthand why our strong community atmosphere, abundant outdoor recreation opportunities, top quality education, safe setting and soul-soothing beauty draw in people from around the country.