- Chief of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Expanding PM&R program with ten adult and two pediatric physiatrists
- Clinical focus in general physical medicine and rehabilitation and an interest in program development
- Minimum of four years of experience in a leadership role
- An interest in teaching is also welcomed
- Inpatient coverage and call are required (must have active staff privileges)
- Full-time employed position
- Competitive benefits and a compensation package that is commensurate with training and experience.
- Malpractice provided
Florida has no income tax. South Florida offers endless recreational, athletic, shopping, educational, and cultural amenities.