PO Box 816-415 6th Street
Specialty: Psychiatry - Child and Adolescent
Job Number: 19289
BC/BE Child/Adolescent Psychiatrist to join medical staff. Hospital-employed position. This is an opportunity to have a big impact and serve a wonderful community and region.
- Primarily outpatient practice
- 1: 5 weekend inpatient call – psychiatry NPs handle evening call
- Ideal candidate will cross cover as needed with adult psychiatrist
- Great group of psychiatric nurses and therapists to support the patients and physicians
- Opportunity to build a successful practice quickly, due to strong community need
- Excellent recruitment package including base salary plus incentives, relocation, sign-on bonus, medical education debt repayment assistance, and a stipend while you finish training
Situated at the confluence of the Snake and Clearwater rivers, the Lewis-Clark Valley is scenic and inviting. Moderate sized community of 57, 000. Geographically close to six ski resorts, numerous rivers, lakes and reservoirs, amazing camping, boating and more!
Beautiful riverfront community of 30, 000+ a very short drive from Oregon, Washington, and countless National Parks and other recreational attractions