Job Number: 16515
Physician Group in Champaign, Illinois is seeking a full-time Clinical Child Psychologist (PhD or PsyD) to join the Behavioral Health Department.
Practice opportunity details include:
- Provide assessment, psychotherapy and testing services to children, adolescents and families in an outpatient setting, which is multidisciplinary and integrated
- Candidates ideally would possess a clinical interest in assessment and treatment of autism spectrum disorders
- Join 10 psychologists as well as psychiatrists, psychiatric nurse practitioners, social workers, counselors, psychometrists, nurses, and drug & alcohol professionals in a vibrant enterprise. (A separate neuropsychology section provides consultation services.)
- Our psychologists enjoy opportunities to provide training and supervision to pre-doctoral interns in our APA-accredited internship and in our Psychiatry residency program. Behavioral Health providers also work with health care practitioners and teams, including primary care, many medical specialties and hospital services.
- Affiliations with the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Urbana-Champaign & Illinois College of Medicine (CICM)* can be sought to provide education and training to medical students and pursue research interests. (*CICM is a premier medical school combining medical training and engineering in an integrated approach to training future scientists and innovators in healthcare.)
- Doctorate from an APA-approved Clinical or Counseling Psychology program and Internship required, and a minimum of 3-5 years of clinical experience post doctorate and IL Clinical Psychologist license are strongly preferred. Applicants who have completed a post-doctoral training program will be considered, if they are license-eligible at the time application is made.
- Dedicated to providing patient-focused care
- Enjoy individual clinical autonomy combined with the efficiency of a financially-sound and innovative multispecialty group practice
- Strong physician-centered management with progressive strategic plan
- Employed position
- Leading-edge technology, including EPIC EMR
- Employs more than 400 physicians and 250 advanced practice providers
- Opportunity for academic and/or research affiliation with the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Urbana-Champaign
- Competitive compensation/benefit package including paid malpractice insurance with 100% tail coverage and relocation package
- Unfortunately, this position does not qualify for J-1 visa waivers