- Full-time outpatient clinical psychologist
- The psychologist (PhD or PsyD) will provide evidence-based
assessment and treatment to children and families
- This role requires provision of psycho-education to families and consultation with school personnel and other medical and mental
health professionals to facilitate integrated care.
- Doctorate in Clinical Psychology, either PsyD or PhD from an
APA/CPA accredited program
- Completion of an APA/CPA accredited internship.
- Experience conducting psychological evaluations and psychotherapy with children, adolescents, and adults.
- Preference for Certifications in: Parent Child Interaction Therapy, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Trauma Focused Cognitive
Behavioral Therapy, Family Based Therapy for Anorexia Nervosa, Dialectical Behavioral Therapy.
Located in the heart of the Hampton Roads area which includes Virginia Beach and Williamsburg, VA, and represents the second most populous metropolitan area in the state with over 1.8 million people. The region has a mild climate and outstanding recreational opportunities. It is bordered by the Atlantic Ocean and Chesapeake Bay, and the Blue Ridge Mountains are nearby.