Job Number: 20488
- Diagnose, prevent and treat problems with teeth or mouth tissue
- Remove decay, fill cavities, examine x-rays, place protective plastic sealants on children' s teeth, and diagnosis and treatment for fractured teeth
- perform corrective surgery on gums and supporting bones to treat gum disease
- extract teeth and make molds and measurements for dentures to replace missing teeth
- Provide dental education
- Supervise hygienist and dental assistant
One of the largest physician groups in Southwest Georgia and one of our region’ s largest Community Health Centers. Our organization provides high quality health care to residents across nine Southwest Georgia counties.
We are comprised of 27 locations, 26 clinical sites, a pharmacy, and one administrative location. Additionally, our physician group includes over 70 providers that specialize in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Midwifery, Podiatry, Behavioral Health, Optometry, and Dentistry.