15611 Pomerado Road Floor 5 S
Job Number: 17573
Experienced Dermatologist to provide quality patient care for a full-time practice. The physician will provide outpatient evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment while representing the highest standards for clinical capability, professional education, quality improvement and overall patient care. Candidates must hold a current California license and be Board Certified or Board eligible.
For our physicians, we strive to create an environment conducive to Excellence in Quality of Care, and consider our team to be an integral part of larger Health Care initiatives and collaborations in the San Diego community. Consider joining our atmosphere of co-operation and support. We encourage interaction and ongoing communication between Primary Care Providers and Specialists.
- 100% Outpatient
- Join 1 other dermatologist
- Schedule is Monday – Friday
- Light shared call (phone call only)
- Urgent Care on Site
- Modern, up-scale practice locations
- LEAN process improvement
- Extensive management services that allow physicians to focus on patient care, unburdened from the endless business requirements of running a practice
- Preferred relationships with specialists to facilitate rapid care for our patients
- Comprehensive on-boarding process and physician mentor
- Medicare Payment Reform Ready! We ensure that our physicians are successful in value-based reimbursement including Medicare Payment Reform (MACRA)