Seeking BC-BE Dermatologist to Join One of the Largest Multi-Specialty Clinics in the Midwest
Why Choose Dermatology with us?
• Variety of work types available – general, medical, cosmetic (also open to other specializations) • Longstanding community need and clinic growth
• Access to aesthetics equipment – Cutera Excel HR, Cutera TruSculpt 3D, Ellman Pelleve, Sciton Laser, ClearFX Skin Microdermabrasion 5000, Permark UltraEnhancer Pigment Machine, Rejuvapen Micropigmentation System, and UVB Light Phototherapy Unit
• No call
• Excellent payor mix
• Family-friendly, collegial atmosphere
• Profit sharing from aesthetic department ancillary revenues
• Competitive base salary, income guarantee and shareholder track
• Excellent benefits include: generous 401(k) profit sharing retirement plan, optional health, dental, vision, long-term disability, long-term care and term life insurance, and flexible spending accounts
About the Organization:
• Established in 1994, now one of the largest physician-owned and governed, professionally managed multi-specialty clinics in the Midwest
• Over 250 physicians and providers practicing in 40+ specialties, averaging 450, 000 patient visits annually
• External referral base that includes 1.3 million
• Among Wellmark’ s 13 Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs), we are in the top three in the state in terms of Wellmark’ s Value Index Score (VIS), a measure of quality and outcomes
• In 2017, achieved a perfect 100% MIPS score; in 2018, ranked as the #1 lowest beneficiary cost ACO in the country
• Provider Engagement in the 96th percentile per The Advisory Board Company’ s 2017 Engagement Survey
Our physicians and employees are our most valued resource and the differentiator in the service and care we provide. By applying customer service core values of friendliness, respect, ownership, service excellence and teamwork, we create a work environment where each individual can contribute and excel.
We have more than 250 physicians and healthcare providers practicing in 40+ specialties.