EP Cardiologist needed to join a private, independently owned cardiology group in the Jacksonville, FL area. This practice offers unparalleled medical expertise by highly trained cardiovascular specialists, and we are honored to serve patients throughout Florida at our offices in Duval, Clay, St. Johns and Putnam counties.
Partnership track offered. Compensation package to include production incentive.
Need someone experienced in:
1. Lead Extraction
2. VT Ablations
3. Overall clinical skills including general cardiology
4. Collegiality and team work
* The first in Northeast Florida to establish an independent outpatient cardiovascular catheterization laboratory.
* A pioneer in carotid artery stenting research in the Southeastern United States.
* The first institution in Florida to be approved for peripheral drug eluting stents.
* The first institution in Northeast Florida to receive approval for the CardioMEMS Heart Failure Monitoring System.
Founded in 1974, the hospital has grown from a small community hospital to a top healthcare provider in northeast Florida. We are a full-service, acute-care hospital with 317 inpatient beds providing medical care to Clay County and surrounding communities. The hospital has 170 private rooms. There are nine labor, delivery and recovery room suites for new mothers and a seven-bed, Level-2 neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) for premature babies and those born with special needs. There is also a 24-bed psychiatric unit, 20-bed inpatient rehabilitation unit and 20 intensive care unit (ICU) beds.