Specialty: Cardiology - Cardiac Electrophysiology
Job Number: 17648
- Medical Group is seeking an Electrophysiologist to join our Cardiovascular Service Line.
- Join an existing team of six General Cardiologists, three Interventional Cardiologists, one EP Cardiologist, two CT Surgeons, two Vascular Surgeons and 7 APCs to support our full-service, inpatient and outpatient Cardiology service line.
- Joining a forward thinking, collegial, and family friendly practice that utilizes both inpatient and outpatient EMRs and remote device monitoring.
- Enjoy a comprehensive, professional support staff with dedicated EP staff for the EP lab and in the outpatient setting.
- Atrial Fibrillation ablation program is now up and running, and you will help to create a state-of-the-art program with supportive partners, hospital administration and dedicated EP staff.
- Excellent, formalized relationships with the University of WA and Virginia Mason Medical Center.
- Call is 1: 8 weekends.
- Robust Hospitalist team admits, call and inpatient hospital duties are at one hospital only.
- Initially, this position will involve a mix of Electrophysiology and General Cardiology with the expectation that it will become a full-time Electrophysiology position as the program continues to grow.
- Hospital is one of only 319 hospitals nationwide to receive the 2015 Platinum Performance Achievement Award from the American College of Cardiology.
- Medical Group offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package including robust insurance programs, retirement contributions, CME, and professional liability insurance.
- You will have the opportunity to become a shareholder with the Medical Group
- Practice is part of a regional healthcare delivery system with 2 hospitals, multi-specialty care in 40+ service lines and primary care with rural outreach to ten communities across North Central WA state. Over 270 well trained physicians and 150 advanced practice clinicians provide the highest quality comprehensive care in a service area of approximately 12, 000 square miles.
- Located in Beautiful Central Washington where you will enjoy over 300 days of sunshine with breathtaking landscapes, four distinct seasons and moderate winters.
- Cycling, mountain biking, rafting, rock climbing, fishing, golfing, kayaking and so much more are right outside your door!
- Seattle is only a 2.5 hour scenic drive or ½ hour flight from our regional airport.