Specialty: Emergency Medicine
Job Number: 16520
Physician Group in Urbana, Illinois, is seeking additional BE/BC Emergency Medicine physicians to join our quality-oriented department.
Practice opportunity details include:
- Stable 30-member department, all of whom are ABEM/AOBEM certified, seeing 85, 000 patients per year
- Department also includes 15 Advanced Practice Providers, 2 Family Medicine physicians who see less acute patients, along with 2 Pediatricians who work from 5p – 11p
- Your choice of working at Level I Trauma Center, a nearby critical access hospital with 10, 000 visits, or a combination of the two
- 24 hour in-house coverage provided by Anesthesia, Intensivists, Trauma, OB-GYN, ED and 32 Hospitalists; Peds Hospitals & PICU are available 24/7
- Opportunity to do ultrasound as well as teaching/research through the University of Illinois College of Medicine, if desired
- Consistently voted Best Hospital by U.S. News & World Report – 2012 to present; top 5% nationally for Neurosciences; Magnet designation since 2009
- This organization and the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign are partnering to establish the nation’ s first college of medicine focused, from the beginning, on the intersection of engineering and medicine
- Vacation/CME with equitable distribution of holiday/weekend shifts; superior compensation and benefit package, relocation assistance, paid malpractice insurance with 100% tail coverage, sign on and retention bonus!