Job Number: 20712
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Endocrinologist to join a busy, established group.
WHAT WE NEED
Ideal candidate will have a strong focus on clinical excellence and patient satisfaction. Candidate will display exceptional interpersonal skills and desire to develop strong ties with the community and existing medical staff. Physician will need to work collaboratively to coordinate and deliver the highest quality of patient care.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- Traditional schedule: Monday – Friday, 8: 00 a.m. - 5: 00 p.m.
- With one early morning or late evening per week
- Average outpatient volume: 25 patients per day
- Average inpatient volume: 5 per day
- Weekday, Weekend & Holiday Call: 1: 6
- Most Common Diagnoses:
- Diabetes Type I and II
- Thyroid diseases (could include hypothyroidism, hyperthyroidism, Hoshimoto, nodules or thyroid cancers)
- Adrenal mass
- Pituitary diseases
- On-site Equipment:
Our network includes over 1, 000 physicians and advanced practice providers.
Of our 260+ locations, many are nationally recognized Centers of Health Care Excellence. Franciscan Health takes pride in providing compassionate, comprehensive care for our patients and the communities we serve.
WHAT WE OFFER:
We strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our providers. Full- and part-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
- Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives
- Generous recruitment bonus program including relocation allowance; commencement and retention packages
- Paid malpractice
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance
- Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a)
- Short- and Long-Term Own Occupation Disability
- Customized marketing support
- Leadership development through board and committee opportunities
WHERE WE LIVE:
Located thirty minutes southeast of downtown Chicago. The cities are part of the Chicago metropolitan area, while still maintaining a rural and suburban feel. Situated along the south shore of Lake Michigan, the cities offer many opportunities to enjoy the beach, sand dunes, and many outdoor activities. Our community offers an affordable cost of living, excellent school options including private and public schools, and a diverse employment base with a strong commercially-insured base of employees.
- Lake Michigan
- Indiana Dunes
- Lost Marsh Environmental Recreation Area which includes 330 acre championship golf course, and nature preserve
- Year-Round Festivals and Area Events
- Towle Theater
- Horseshoe Casino
- The region offers shopping at enclosed shopping malls, an outdoor discount outlet center and miles and miles of popular chain stores in shopping plazas
- Among the South Shore' s agri-tourism opportunities are wineries, dairies, restaurants, U-pick orchards/farms, pumpkin patches, corn mazes, and farmers' markets
WHAT WE' RE LOOKING FOR
1-3 Years Experience
License(s): Physician License
Certification(s): Board Certified
Travel: Never or Rarely